RSS (or Really Simple Syndication) feed is a XML based standard that allows you to be notified when new information, new features or news is added to our web site. To sign up for our free RSS feeds follow the instructions for your news feed reader.
Our RSS Feed address is http://www.des.umd.edu/rss/des.xml
Instructions for Adding our RSS Feed to Mozilla Thunderbird
- In Thunderbird, go to File, then New, then Account
- Select "RSS News & Blogs"
- Keep the default Name and Press Next
- Press Finish
- Under "RSS News & Blogs" in your "Folders" window, go to manage subscriptions
- Add our RSS Feed Address (http://www.des.umd.edu/rss/des.xml)